11.07.2009

boy's wind

++ boy's wind ++

Is my voice carried from this place?

Until time etc. when it can encounter it again for the night of no sleep

However, a certain thing mind alone doesn't become interrupted.

I with whom suffering because of not making it to desire going out is filled

Until becoming a wind transiently and ..desire.. intensely

Until catching lightning in a bottle some time

Surely like the boy somewhere of the night some time

To my far promised way to get

I want to leave wind immediate this it that will blow tomorrow.

Then, intense is not understood that much ..no crime it...

By amazed in feelings of the development

Until catching lightning in a bottle somewhere of the night

I think the mind for the encounter again in now.

Meet in the shining town.

Until becoming a wind transiently and ..desire.. intensely

Until catching lightning in a bottle it is a day in what time

Boy's wind

It doesn't forget at what time ….